Your Evening or Day Demo Booking Includes:
– Travel expenses: The booking form will calculate the mileage costs for you. All you need to do is use the provided postcode to find the return mileage using a mapping website such as Google Maps (HERE)
– Overnight hotel if return mileage is more than 150 miles or a weekend booking: Travelling is tiring! Subject to agreement, All demonstrations with return mileage of over 150 miles (before your mileage discount) will be charged a £50.00 contribution towards an overnight stay at a nearby Premier Inn Hotel;
– Demonstration notes where applicable
– Products: Hampshire Sheen products will be brought along on the evening with an assistant to facilitate sales.
How To Book:
We have put together this booking system to save you time emailing or phoning us. It is the quickest way to book Martin for a demonstration. It is as up to date as possible with our availability.
- Select a Green date in the calendar above by clicking it. Start times and end times will appear below the calendar. Choose the nearest (earliest) times and latest times to give me an idea on the demo timings;
- Calculate the mileage using the link provided. Then add the return mileage from our postcode to your venue postcode into the box. The page will calculate the mileage cost.
- In the ‘Accommodation’ box, select ‘Yes’ if the return mileage is more than 150 miles. Otherwise, select ‘No’
- Add the lathe details and other information important to the demo.
- Choose if your club is able to provide an extractor, or if you would like us to bring one.
- Indicate if there is anything else we need to know before we arrive, such a break times.
- Click on ‘Check Availability’;
- Check the details, the click ‘Proceed to Check Out‘ – you do not need to pay anything;
- Add your name and club details where prompted for the name and address:
– Add the club contact in the First and Last name boxes
– In the Business Name, add your Club Name;
– For the address, use your meeting venue address (as I will use this for navigation);
– Agree to the terms and conditions, then;
- Click on ‘Request Confirmation’.
- Your requested date will be checked and a confirmation of the date and further information will be emailed to you. After that, you will receive all necessary emails and information automatically. If we cannot make the date you request, we will be in touch to discuss alternative dates.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.