Doing our bit for the environment is important, and we feel you’d like to see what we are doing:
- All Hampshire Sheen product packaging and labeling is recycleable;
- All our packing boxes contain between 60% and 90% recycled paper/cardboard;
- The Intrinsic Colour Collection bottles contain a minimum or 30% recycled material
- We use use 100% recyclable packaging and void fill;
- As often as possible we reuse plastic void fill products such as bubble wrap sent to us by our suppliers;
- Other packing plastics received from our suppliers is baled with that of the Garden Centre where we are based and sent for recycling and processing;
- Every packing box from our suppliers are always reused or recycled;
- Over 98% of ‘waste’ produced or received by Hampshire Sheen Ltd is recycled or reused.
- Where possible, we source all our materials from UK manufacturers;
- Where we buy and sell natural products such as decorative sands and sea urchins, we ensure the supplier uses sustainable, responsible and where possible, licensed sources.