New Skin Care Range!
Launched 12th February 2021
This slideshow showcases some fantastic work from a few of our amazing customers.
Each picture features at least one of our products. See loads more HERE.
Hampshire Sheen finishes are the hardest wearing woodturning finishes available. This is why we believe they are the best for you and your woodturning:
– Our products contain NO beeswax, so our products are stronger and longer lasting;
– We use less solvent so you buy more quality wax;
– They are hand made in the UK to unique recipes.
– Our Gloss and Microcrystalline Waxes and Danish Oil Finishes are Food Contact and Toy Safe.
– The range available to you is expanding and available from a variety of distributors.
A beautiful finish takes as much craftsmanship as turning the work in the first place. Take as much as you need to get it right every time. Finishing is something to get fanatical about.– Martin Saban-Smith
Intrinsic Colour Collection
For the adventurous colourist, Intrinsic Colours can be mixed together to create even more shades or thinned with water for a lighter shade.
Available in complete smartly boxed sets of 15ml sample bottles and 125ml bottles the sets are a brilliant and affordable way for woodturners and woodworkers to try them before taking the plunge with the full size 250ml bottles. To find a stockist, Click Here. Please note not all stockists carry the colours yet. Please ask your local retailer to order some in for you.
To see more like this, click HERE